wtorek, czerwca 13, 2006

 

Canoeing sport clubs directory

What I am trying to establish at canoe.org.pl is a canoeing sport clubs directory to simplify contact in the canoe community. It consists of a map made with Google Maps with a marker for each club location. I would also like to help as much as I can to provide a site for any interested canoe sport club in the domain canoe.org.pl, so the site could really work as a directory. For now there is some limited bandwidth and storage resources I can share. If your canoe, kayak sport club (flatwater, wildwater) doesn't have its place on the net drop me a line so maybe I can help, by providing basic info on a site in the directory. The site runs in Polish but having the clubs' names in native languages will enable them to be found with the Search option.

Comments: PrzeĊ›lij komentarz



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?